JYM Pre Jym Raspberry Limeade 30 Servings
Pre JYM Active Ingredients Matrix Features:
Full doses of 13 science-backed ingredients.
6 grams of citrulline malate to promote better muscle endurance and bigger muscle pumps.*
6 grams of BCAAs in the 2:1:1 ratio best for blunting muscle fatigue, boosting muscle performance, and increasing muscle growth.
2 grams of creatine HCL for greater strength, endurance, and muscle growth.*
2 grams of CarnoSyn® beta-alanine to boost muscle power, strength, endurance, and muscle growth.*
1.5 grams of betaine for greater power and strength during workouts.*
600 milligrams of N-acetyl L-cysteine to support your body's amino acid profile during exercise.*
500 milligrams of betavulgaris L.(beet) extract to provide real nitric oxide donors for bigger pumps and better energy.*
300 milligrams of caffeine to boost alertness and drive, increase muscle strength and endurance, during workouts for greater training intensity.*
150 milligrams of AlphaSize® alpha-GPC for better drive, focus, and strength in the gym.*
50 micrograms of huperzine A to increase mental focus and establish a stronger mind-muscle connection.*
5 milligrams of BioPerine® to enhance absorption of nutrients for even better results.*
Under the Microscope
Let’s take a closer look some of the ingredients and doses used to make Pre JYM such a pre-workout powerhouse.*
6 grams of Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
- The BCAAs are three amino acids—leucine, isoleucine, and valine—that share a common structure.
- Leucine is the most critical because it stimulates muscle protein synthesis (i.e., muscle growth).*
- The optimal ratio of leucine to isoleucine to valine in a pre-workout product is 2:1:1, exactly the ratio in Pre JYM.
6 grams of Citrulline Malate
- Citrulline malate is composed of the amino acid citrulline attached to malic acid (malate).In the body, citrulline is readily converted to arginine, and then to nitric oxide (NO). Research suggests that citrulline increases arginine and NO levels in the body better than arginine itself.* Arginine undergoes excessive breakdown by the intestines and liver. Citrulline does not, so whatever you consume is readily absorbed and put to use.*
- Citrulline malate is also a proven energy booster. One study reported that subjects consuming 6 grams of citrulline malate for 15 days experienced a 35% increase in ATP (energy) production during exercise and a 20% increase in phosphocreatine recovery between bouts of exercise.*
- Research also suggests that subjects supplementing with citrulline malate before a chest workout could complete at least one to two more reps on most sets compared to subjects taking a placebo.
2 grams of Creatine HCL
- There are hundreds of studies suggesting that creatine supplementation leads to significant gains in muscle strength and power, as well as muscle growth.*
- Creatine HCL is made by attaching a hydrochloride (HCL) group to creatine.
- Adding the hydrochloride group lowers the pH of creatine, making it more acidic. This drastically increases creatine's solubility in fluids, which increases its absorption and reduces stomach issues.*
2 grams of CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine
- Beta-alanine is an amino acid that gets taken up by muscle fibers and combines with the amino acid histidine to form carnosine.*
- Research suggests that carnosine increases strength and power, improves endurance and recovery, and muscle growth.* This is especially true when taken together with creatine, as in Post JYM.
- One study suggested that four weeks of beta-alanine supplementation in boxers increased their average punching power in the last 10 seconds of a round by 2,000 percent more than those taking a placebo. Being able to maintain punching power late in the round is similar to maintaining more strength and power later in your workouts, meaning you can lift more weight for more reps.*
500 mg of Beta Vulgaris L. (Beet) Extract
- Beet extract is a rich source of nitrates. When you consume nitrates, they are broken down first to nitrites and then to nitric oxide (NO).
- This means that beet extract is a direct supplier of NO and uses a different pathway to produce NO than citrulline and arginine!*
- Research suggests that nitrates improve blood flow to working muscles and the brain.* The result is greater training intensity and endurance, and better brain function and focus during workouts.*
- Research has also found that nitrates can directly improve the muscle’s ability to generate ATP (energy) to further improve endurance during intense exercise, such as lifting weights.*
1.5 grams of Betaine
- Betaine, also known as trimethylglycine (TMG), is a modified version of the amino acid glycine.
- Betaine supplementation has been suggested in clinical studies to improve muscle strength and power production, increase the number of reps done with a given weight, and improve endurance.*
- University of Connecticut researchers reported that supplementing with 1.25 grams of betaine twice per day for two weeks increased bench press power by 20 percent and muscle force on the bench press by 25 percent.*
- Betaine has also been shown to significantly increase protein synthesis following workouts as compared to a placebo. This can help lead to greater muscle growth in the long term.*
300mg of AlphaSize® Alpha-Glyceryl phosphoryl choline (Alpha-GPC)
600mg of N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC)
50mcg of Huperzine A
- This extract from club moss is a potent brain booster that can promote better focus, enhanced memory, and elevated mood.*
- Huperzine A helps maintain higher levels of acetylcholine, which is important for brain and muscle function.*
- Combining it with alpha-GPC, which increases acetylcholine levels, has an additive effect, resulting in enhanced drive and focus in the gym, as well as increased muscle strength and endurance.*
300mg of Caffeine
- Research confirms that caffeine can immediately increase muscle strength, improve muscle endurance, and decrease muscle fatigue during workouts, which allows you to take your training intensity to a higher level.*
- Caffeine is also suggested to be a nitric oxide (NO) booster. One study in the American Journal of Cardiology reported that healthy young men taking 300 mg of caffeine experienced an increase in NO levels and an increase in blood flow to muscles.*
5 mg of BioPerine®
1.5g of Tyrosine
- This amino acid increases alertness, mental focus, mood, and energy during intense exercise, especially when combined with caffeine.*
1,000 mg of Taurine
- Taurine is a specialized amino acid that is important for endurance and muscle strength.*
- Exercise depletes taurine levels, thereby impairing strength and endurance, so it’s critical to get a dose of taurine after every workout to replenish what was lost.*
Powered by ProteinBarUAE